Innoworks's Product Life Cycle Management Services:
Product Life cycle is about creating, maintaining and extending value in the market place. But it is also crucially about planning that needs to start early enough in the design development cycle to ensure products are tailored to a wide range of stake-holder's needs and will not get lost in a thicket of perceived me- toos. Product life cycle management (PLCM) is thus an all encompassing approach for innovation, new product development and introduction of novel products.
Further, dedicating an entire department and respective resources don't really bring quick ROI (returns on investment). Hence, you need a LCM out-sourcing partner, who not only has the subject matter authority on LCM strategic planning, but also is an expert at effective implementation and execution of LCM project modalities within your company.
At Innoworks, we work with your Design, Scientific Lead in arriving the best LCM plan for your product, without using your company's resource pool. Which means, an absolute cost-controlled Life Cycle managed product, ready to "set a foot print" in the first year of market introduction.
The Innoworks's Difference
Innoworks supports the following critical areas of Product Life Cycle capabilities-
- Life cycle organization and governance (alongside using its internal contract R&D and Intellectual property resources).
- Core product life cycle management process by using "Knowledge and skills" necessary to support the life cycle management process.
- Life cycle management strategy and planning process.
- Understand product maturity and keeps you prepared for what happens at patent expiry.
- Know which drivers of differenciation can be used in a seemingly undifferentiated world.
- Where, when and how to compete in a generic world using pricing and contracting strategies.
- How to select best Intellectual Property tactics for your brand(s).
- Take portfolio management decisions even at late stage of product pipeline.
- Information and performance indicators needed to tract and manage the life cycle management effectiveness.
- Build a winning product even at late stage of the LCM process.