CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT SERVICES:
Innoworks's team of Continuous Process Improvement experts provide clients with a systematic approach to help the organization optimize its underlying processes to achieve more efficient results. We help our clients to decide focus on "doing things right" more than "just doing the right thing". This consequently leads to reduction of variation and/or waste in the processes, such that the desired outcome is achieved with better utilization of resources.
Our team of Continuous Improvement experts ensure organization's processes are aligned to its business goals. Improvement in processes also includes use of problem solving tools that include both "Risk Assessment" and "Root Cause Analysis".
We follow the STAR model, so our clients are delighted ... and also refers us to their contacts!
Continuous Improvement Services:
Operations Improvement Services-
Business Transformation Services-
Continuous Improvement Techniques:
We follow both DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) and PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act) techniques as needed, to work your processes more efficiently (or re-design) to bring-in exponential revenues to your bottom line.
Continuous Improvement Tools:
Innoworks has expertise with 25 different process improvement methodologies and 100 different process improvement tools in order to achieve improved operations and efficiency of your business processes. Some of the methodologies popular and favored by industries are Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, TQM, ISO, Just-in-time etc.
Innoworks is in the business of helping businesses GROW !
We support clients from following industry verticals-
A Quick Do-It-Yourself- method to ascertain if your business process needs improvement or re-design:
Ask yourself following questions-
- How does our company's value stream (map) look like?
- How do we manage innovations?
- How does our company reduce waste?
- How do we do our jobs?
- How is our (business) process undertaken?
Process improvement, usually germinates from one or more of following four streams–
- Innovation in products and services.
- Innovation in the process that creates products and services.
- Improvement of existing products and services.
- Improvement of the existing (business) processes.
Unmistakably, we understand your processes! We can help you to improve/ re-design your business processes-
- To bring-on desired positive TRANSFORMATION
- To create a culture CHANGE
- To make your company EXPAND
- To bring about accelerated GROWTH
- To achieve faster exponential PROFITS
- To create delighted CUSTOMERS